By Saskia Davis
- Tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than from fear based on past experiences.
- An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
- Loss of interest in judging self.
- Loss of interest in judging other people.
- Loss of interest in conflict.
- Loss of interest in interpreting actions of others.
- Loss of ability to worry (this is a very serious symptom).
- Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
- Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
- Frequent attacks of smiling through the eyes of the heart.
- Increasing susceptibility to love extended by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it.
- Increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make things happen.
“If you have all or even most of the above symptoms, please be advised that your condition of PEACE may be so far advanced as to not be treatable.” – Saskia Davis